The Rallies ...
Future Rally Dates
|105th ||May 2nd & 3rd 2015 |
|106th ||Oct 31st & Nov 1st 2015 |
The Lake Goldsmith Steam Preservation Association
was established in the late 1950s, with a handful of remnant engines
operating in a paddock nostalgically re-creating a bygone era.
From that point, the movement has advanced to the
position, where, not only is it acclaimed as “Australia’s premier
steam rally”, but to that of international recognition.
- Coach parties welcome. Parking for Coaches onsite
- Food and refreshments available all weekend
- Grand parade 2:15pm daily on our all weather arena
- Australia’s largest, (90 tons) fully operational steam shovel
- Vintage cars and Motorcycles
- A great family outing just kilometres from Ballarat
- Historic Machinery
- Camping facilities (NOT available for 100th Rally)
- Large display of oil engines and tractors
- Site opens at 10 am
- Pioneer cottage and crafts